Things I’m thankful for today:
1. A healthy, happy baby, whose smiles light up my day and whose giggles are my drug.
2. Little bows. (by Crafts by Libby.)
3. A sister-in-law with an unflappable sense of humor.
4. Another sister-in-law to share a love of knitting with. (Yes, she’s wearing a color affection. And all four grandchildren are wearing sweaters she knit.)
5. A family who loves Jesus.
6. A brother-in-law who drove all the way down from Rhode Island to meet his niece.
9. Enough food to eat. And then some.
10. A gift enabling me to start on the next Lord of the Rings project before Christmas.
We’ve been learning a lot about living with less. A little less every year. And at the same time, we keep learning how. much. we. have. And that all you can do with that is share.