Ringle Around

Ringle is finally finished! I started wearing it right away. It’s comfortable and “me” and is the first sweater I’ve made that just feels like wearing a warm shirt. And I’ve finally used some of my favorite handspun yarn. The pattern is Ringle by Kate Davies. Now, mods! I changed it from bottom-up to top-down. … More Ringle Around

Carding Party

Sometimes you get on a roll. Sometimes that roll involves a literal rolling motion. That is what has been happening in this house. It started with my finished Icelandic lopi-style spin. It felt so good to get that spin done – especially since it went so quickly, after sitting around for so long! After my … More Carding Party