Yellow Jersey

Another Tour de Fleece is in the books! Even though the Tour de France is not running this summer, the spinning event continues as scheduled. And the upshot is that this is the first TdF in a long time when I haven’t been traveling. My goal was pretty simple: spin for at least an hour … More Yellow Jersey

Ringle Around

Ringle is finally finished! I started wearing it right away. It’s comfortable and “me” and is the first sweater I’ve made that just feels like wearing a warm shirt. And I’ve finally used some of my favorite handspun yarn. The pattern is Ringle by Kate Davies. Now, mods! I changed it from bottom-up to top-down. … More Ringle Around